Araneo TLC

Scribelord

Suggestion

Araneo TLC

I know this is abit of a odd TLC to want but right now the araneo doesn't even look like a spider in my opinion, it looks more like a deformed egg with 8 legs and it having a more noticeable separation between the thorax and the abdomen would be nice with a head more like a black widow or brown recluse head with actual fangs instead of a predator mouth and I feel like the legs could be longer on it to make it look spindly since right now it feels stubby and small

As for the aberrant version I don't think much should change other than it obviously matching to the new model and also instead of the glow region on the pedipalps I think the chelicera should have the glow region 

And as for its abilities I think it could gain a wall/ceiling climbing ability and could maybe hang down from the ceiling 

And maybe a ability to shoot web and use it as a living zipline to zip from place to place

I feel like the araneo is pretty much forgotten but with these changes I feel like alot of people would want to use it for it's all terrain abilities and it would become a pretty good mount for cave runs since it would crawl onto the ceiling and ignore anything that can't attack from range or can fly and if all else fails it could try to web sling away to escape 

Finally maybe a reduced carry weight for chitin/keratin would be quite nice since the araneo has a pretty small carry weight it would definitely help and maybe its stats should be buffed up alittle bit as well 

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived