pvp No flyers or dinos can this work? NOPE it don't..Edited

Polyophio

No flyers or dinos can this work?......Well it didnt..

Due to the lack of interest in this type of server i am making some changes. All dinos now span spawn. There will still be no tamable flyers though. I will start it back up under new name and new thread. If you played on this server your stuff will still be there. New server name is: No flyers or Gigas 2x Evolution  

General rules for conduct: 
Please don't completely wipe a tribe. 
Try to avoid killing passive tames. 
No killing animals while they're being tamed. 
Please only one base. No behemoth or dino gate walls. 
No building where beaver dams spawn or in resource rich areas. 
Please treat others as you would expect to be treated. 

ORP enabled
Most stats are 2x evolution event rates
XPMultiplier=4
TamingSpeedMultiplier=4
SupplyCrateLootQualityMultiplier=3
FishingLootQualityMultiplier=3
PlayerCharacterWaterDrainMultiplier=.33
PlayerCharacterFoodDrainMultiplier=.33
PlayerCharacterStaminaDrainMultiplier=.75
DinoCharacterStaminaDrainMultiplier=.50
PlayerCharacterHealthRecoveryMultiplier=2
DinoCharacterHealthRecoveryMultiplier=2
HarvestAmountMultiplier=2
PlayerHarvestingDamageMultiplier=2
DinoHarvestingDamageMultiplier=6
MatingIntervalMultiplier=0.001
EggHatchSpeedMultiplier=60
BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier=40
DinoTurretDamageMultiplier=1.5
StructureResistanceMultiplier=0.5
Infinite structure pick up
Reduced spawn rates for Ichthyornis.
Any tribe wanting to summon the bosses will need to gather all artifacts. Currently unobtainable Tribute items will be spawned in by me for your level of difficulty.

Love the server.

However, with therr not being any big dinos to absorb turrets, this should almost be a Prim+ server. Def would be a great set up for it.

Rates seem pretty decent. I did level up pretty fast though. Level 38 in an hour and half without much focus on just leveling. That was general crafting for needed tools.

Its nice not having brontos trampling everywhere as well. Although it does seem a little high on the sabertooth. Lol. But all in all it was fun. I plan to stay.

Thanks,

I am still tweaking settings, for some reason tek raptors are still spawning.

I have thought about the turret situation and contemplated removing them but it would make things to easy I think. You can tame the Paracers, Wooly Rhinos and Mammoths for bullet soakers. 

Any other input would be helpful. Always looking to make things more interesting.

15 hours ago, Dreadedfools said:

Let me know when you fix the server issues and I'll come back. It keeps kicking me.

Died 7 times in 25 minutes. There's also Giga spawning.

I don't know why its lagging for you, it doesn't for me  I looked everywhere and couldn't find a giga i checked all the spawns i know of. I checked the code and made some changes. hopefully that will fix it. 

I haven't seen the giga again. It was arou d the Boreal forest and when I started to run I was booted from the server. 

However, i got back on and went to my base and logged off. When i got on today, i was in the same spot where i had seen it. 

Not sure but it seems fine today. Had a great time playing and have found this to be my new favorite server.

On 9/3/2019 at 9:11 AM, Dreadedfools said:

Well hope you have a better week.

The server is great. 

So far so good.

On 9/3/2019 at 11:46 AM, kittencapri said:

I've been exploring the map for a couple of hours now, I'm enjoying it!

I'd like you guys to add me, let's party up and brainstorm! My gamertag is kittencapri.

Ill send you a request tonight when i get on. Teaming up might be the only way to survive this venture. 

• Polyophio changed the title to No flyers or dinos can this work? NOPE it don't..Edited

Due to the lack of interest in this type of server i am making some changes. All dinos now span spawn. There will still be no tamable flyers though. I will start it back up under new name and new thread. If you played on this server your stuff will still be there. New server name is: No flyers or Gigas 2x Evolution  

Archived