AA Game Hosting - Warning

AA Game Hosting - Warning

Word games: they say refund but the refund is a refund to themselves. Means they keep your money and forces you to stay with them. If you really one to leave 4ever 'cause you got issues with their service then you leave your money with them. Compare to a shop in  town conducting the same style of business. Can you trust a company with such a business practice?

I rented a server and at least 50% of the day gone and no server yet because they had a lot of problems to get it right. First issue is that the server appears at the wrong location but also it never comes online. Polite at start in chat but after so long time I start urging them to give me feedback so i know what's happening - I got only silence as an answer.  Lesson: read  any company's ToS before buying their services and boycott those that use the word refund when in fact they are keeping your money even after you want to leave because they have a bad service.

https://aagamehosting.com/en-us/terms-of-service

"16.5 Game Servers have a 3 day unconditional money back guarantee. If you find the services to be deficient or unsatisfactory, you are entitled to a full refund of the contract amount to your credit balance at AA Game Hosting within the first 3 days of account setup. This does not include setup fee's or addons to a gameserver. 'Early access' games or games identified as alpha\beta as stated on the steam store\the developer of the game which we provide as a game server service do not come under this money back guarantee. If you have an issue with one of these products please contact our support and we do what is within our power to resolve these issues for you.

I contacted them to fix the issue but as there were more than 1 issue and taking so long time to fix  and at the end getting silence as an answer... I got enough and wanted  my money back. Good company that makes its bread by keeping customer's money when they want to go. If you don't mind leaving your coins after a bad experience that is up to you but for my common sense that is a bad practice that makes me wonder what else to expect from this kind of mental scheme when doing business.

Archived