Mutation Stacking Breeding Method Questions

suprc4

Mutation Stacking Breeding Method Question

Say that I have two tek stegos, both raised with no mutations. Would it be possible for me to mate them until I get a perfect M and perfect F to breed using the mutation stacking method? Or does it only work with tamed dinos at first? Another question, if I want more than one perfect F, do I need to mate the parents that created the perfect M and perfect F or does mating the perfect F and perfect M work for having more than one perfect F?

1 hour ago, suprc4 said:

Say that I have two tek stegos, both raised with no mutations. Would it be possible for me to mate them until I get a perfect M and perfect F to breed using the mutation stacking method? Or does it only work with tamed dinos at first? Another question, if I want more than one perfect F, do I need to mate the parents that created the perfect M and perfect F or does mating the perfect F and perfect M work for having more than one perfect F?

As long as there are no mutations, you can breed them for their best stats whether tamed or raised to get your perfect m and f. Just throw away any mutes or keep it to the side to breed in once you get your base stats set.

You can breed the perfect m and f, and it actually makes better sense since they have the top stats so they are guaranteed, to get additional perfect f.

9 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

As long as there are no mutations, you can breed them for their best stats whether tamed or raised to get your perfect m and f. Just throw away any mutes or keep it to the side to breed in once you get your base stats set.

You can breed the perfect m and f, and it actually makes better sense since they have the top stats so they are guaranteed, to get additional perfect f.

Thank you, that answers both of my questions

12 hours ago, suprc4 said:

Additionally, there is no special method of breeding to stack mutations.  It is all just:  Breeding.  You'll go through identically the exact same things as you would to breed your 0/20 tek-stegos as someone who has 20000/20 mutations.  If you have under 20 mutations (but more than zero) on patrilineal and matrilineal, you are still just breeding to generate mutations, combine stats, or get more females.  If you have zero mutations, you are breeding to generate mutations, combine stats, or get more females.  If you have a single heavily mutated male and a bunch of females with 0/20 mutations, you are breeding to generate mutations, combine stats, or get more females.

As long as a dinosaur (be it wild-tamed, bred by you, or bred by someone else) is NOT spayed or neutered, you can breed it as you like.

Archived