Cannot Transfer Servers - On ONE toon

Ariad

Cannot Transfer Servers - On ONE toon

I have been transferring between servers for months no issues especially with my main toon.

Yesterday, when trying to use either my transmitter or a supply drop I can no longer change servers. I click transfer to other server, select server, click on the 'Join' button and nothing happens.

I have tried other toons and can transfer servers fine.

I have tried on a second PC and cannot transfer this toon either.

I have tried to do a verify file integrity as well and repeated the testing to no success.

So the problem is isolated to one toon. 

Any ideas to troubleshoot this?

May have a duped character.

Load up a server you haven't been to and at character creation see if you have that character to download. If so;

You can download that character and keep it. It shares all engrams and imprints of the same toon. Or...

You can download it then jump to the server it's doppleganger is on and overwrite one of them. Nothing will change.

If it's not that, nothing else I've seen ir read to help.

6 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

May have a duped character.

Load up a server you haven't been to and at character creation see if you have that character to download. If so;

You can download that character and keep it. It shares all engrams and imprints of the same toon. Or...

You can download it then jump to the server it's doppleganger is on and overwrite one of them. Nothing will change.

If it's not that, nothing else I've seen ir read to help.

You are frigging brilliant. I have a clone now. Same name, level, engrams, xp, the works. DILO.

• Volunteer Moderator
17 minutes ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Don't do that!! It will kick you out of tribe and corrupt your character. Never overwrite a character with a duped copy. I believe this is a side effect of the "bodybag exploit" fix. I've also seen people losing both characters after a while which I believe is their anti-dupe system catching up. I would always recommend to take a duped character to a new server you never played on, kill yourself and overwrite it by creating a new one to avoid any issues. Or take advantage of the situation and assume the consequences that might raise later; your choice.

Archived