Sign in to follow this  
Garyo86

Fire Wyverns Still not spawning after latest patch on valguero

FIRE WYVERN SPAWNS NONEXISTENT

Since the patch allowing ice wyvs to be visible, now on our official server the fire wyv spawn is practically nonexistent.
Before we would leave render and then there would be wyverns, please fix this. 
We'd prefer the invisible ice and frequent fire spawns over how it is now lol

Fire Wyverns Not Spawning on Valguero

I host an unofficial pc cross ark cluster for XBOX and Windows 10 and am having issues with Wyverns spawning after yesterdays update. The Ice wyverns seem to be spawning normal and have not ran into any invisible blasts of ice. But the fire wyverns down in the cave are completely gone. Not a single one spawning and of course no eggs. I tried to add a spawn command in the server settings for fire wyverns down in their regular spawn zone. The result was twice as many ice wyverns on the top side. Not entirely sure what this means. Did wildcard fix the invisible ice wyverns by overwriting the ice wyvern code with fie wyverns? If anybody has a solution for this, please let me know. Our user base is quite fond of their wyverns and are sad the fires are gone.

Valguero Fire Wyverns Not Spawning

Ever since the update last week (August 7th-ish) the Fire Wyverns on Valguero stopped spawning (at least on the PC version).  There are seriously none at all. I think the frost wyverns are uneffected. I’m hoping this can be fixed.

Has anybody found a workaround for this?

Edited by KJD123
Didn’t say what I wanted it to

On 8/10/2019 at 9:37 PM, BILTRON2000 said:

Yep. Exactly what's going on. Hope somebody can help with this issue. I also noticed if you cryo an ice wyvern it has the icon for a raptor. There is something funky going on. @rodyMARRA

That's (semi) normal. Ice wyverns don't have their own icon, and just like modded dinos, the default icon is a raptor.

Good luck trying to un-cryo Valguero's ice wyverns though. Because apparently you can't, since they're technically a different species from Rag's ice wyvern.

On 8/11/2019 at 11:17 PM, Princesaiyan22 said:

Same here ice wyverns like crazy but no fire wyverns. I also noticed if I dont get back on my mount fast enough the egg spoils too. 

That has been the case for a looong time too. Apparently the eggs do spoil in their nests, albeit very very slowly. It's also the reason why you sometimes find multiple eggs in a nest.

I own a server myself and until this bug is fixed for the fire wyverns I found that spawning in random wilds in the fire den helps produce eggs. I myself picked up 7 after spawning in wilds. It may be a pain but my community lets me know in our discord when they do a run so we can sapwn in more wilds. Its a temporary fix but its working for now. Hope that helps someone else. 

• Thanks 1

Well I think I figured out a solution until the devs fix it. It does include cheats but all you have to is spawn in some fire wyverns at the bottom of the trench and then use the cheat "players only" so they won't follow you out. Then when you're far enough away press players only again and wait for a while for them to breed. I tested it out after I was building my house the other day. 

On August 15, 2019 at 6:04 PM, TriadTI said:

Well I think I figured out a solution until the devs fix it. It does include cheats but all you have to is spawn in some fire wyverns at the bottom of the trench and then use the cheat "players only" so they won't follow you out. Then when you're far enough away press players only again and wait for a while for them to breed. I tested it out after I was building my house the other day. 

I did a wild dino wipe on my server and that got fire wyverns spawning. Not a whole bunch, but when I flew in I saw about 5-6 flying about.

On 8/16/2019 at 8:04 AM, TriadTI said:

Just do god mode or leavemealone rather than players only

Still no Fire Wyverns on Valguero PS4

Valguero is still missing fire wyverns

The latest patch just dropped for PS4 and Fire Wyverns are still not spawning on Valguero.

I've done 4 wild dino wipes and left and returned to trench.  No nests or invisible wyverns, just no fire wyvern's.

Ice Wyvern's and insects/snakes spawn fine

Broodmother has started appearing

Patch notes did not reflect a wyvern fix but community crunch did

XBox patch notes do reflect a wyvern fix

Any news when we can expect to have our fix?

52 minutes ago, yoduh said:

doesn't look like nitrado has updated our servers with most recent patch for Xbox... are you playing on nitrado too with PS4?

Yep and I just checked and you're right. That's weird though since we haven't had a visible Broodmother since we got Valguero but after the patch we had one.