No fertilized eggs from Compys

ENGL97

No fertilized eggs from Compys

Hey survivors! 

I have a problem. I really wanted to have my own Compy family. But they don't give me any fertilized eggs! Everytime they finish with mating there is no egg. They make a sound and move like they did one but there is literally nothing. You know what I am doing wrong or is it a bug in the game. I have my base on the island on primitive plus if it's neccesary. 

Many greetings, ENGL

4 hours ago, caleb68 said:

compy eggs often end up under the ground or inside of the foundation, its best to put a ceiling and then put the compy on top of it and set them to mate,   after doing that I was able to retrieve the eggs without a issue, baby compy are sooo freaking small! lol.

Can also mate them on top of a large crop plot. This saves eggs and ovis from dropping under the floor. 

5 hours ago, ENGL97 said:

I have a problem. I really wanted to have my own Compy family. But they don't give me any fertilized eggs! Everytime they finish with mating there is no egg. They make a sound and move like they did one but there is literally nothing. You know what I am doing wrong or is it a bug in the game. I have my base on the island on primitive plus if it's neccesary.

Eggs can fall inside of a foundation and get lost, I like to put small animals on top of a wooden ceiling. The different texture of the wood makes it easier to see the eggs, and if they do fall through the ceiling you can pick them up from the floor below.

Archived