mods Any HUD mods for PvP Official?

EzekielAmann

Any HUD mods for PvP Official?

I've recently purchased the PC version and all maps for Ark over the summer. And if there is only one thing I absolutely hate about this game is the HUD and how useless it is in hairy situations.

I write now to ask if anyone has a way to Mod the HUD to have bigger symbols and be more centered in the screen. It would be nice to have something like how the X-Pearl mod works for WoW. I'm not asking for an edge, or a cheat code, or anything more than just a more visible "Heads Up Display" (HUD) for Health, Stamina, Oxygen...etc etc. I play on PvP Official so I know straight out of the gate this is probably a no. But honestly the HUD is really that useless, even on its largest setting in the options I am still squinting and trying to read those colors that seemingly blend in with everything in the game. If I could just get some contrast I'd be happy, but hoping for more. Thank you for reading my rant, and if anyone knows how to tag the devs, please be a bro or bro-ette and do that for me thanks. o7

5 hours ago, EzekielAmann said:

Yes, but as I said in the original text, it's is still too small when set on max. Maybe I'm just old. But I really would like to have HUD mods. Because they don't actually affect the game play or give an edge. 

Instead of calling it a mod. Perhaps request in-game custom hud. Change colors scheme, text size, size, transparency, moveable elements, etc.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/31/2019 at 8:49 AM, Aylana314159 said:

Instead of calling it a mod. Perhaps request in-game custom hud. Change colors scheme, text size, size, transparency, moveable elements, etc.

That would be truly excellent. I suppose I am a bit spoiled from playing Eve Online for 11 years, it's always had that and you can do almost literally anything you want with it and design your own HUD, colors, you name it.

2 minutes ago, EzekielAmann said:

That would be truly excellent. I suppose I am a bit spoiled from playing Eve Online for 11 years, it's always had that and you can do almost literally anything you want with it and design your own HUD, colors, you name it.

Yeah. I played Everquest. You could make the hud look however you wanted. Plus the great chat system.

Archived