Ascendant BP quality

Buffy77

All Ascendant

Pump Gun...160

Assault Rifle...225

Sword...477

Rocket Launcher...1226

Compound Bow...895

My sword makes with full Tek-Armor and a character melée damage of 249% a total damage of over 1800. With the compound bow, my preferred weapons in the dungeons. The sword kills the most of the creatures in no time.

I‘ve got the sword and compound bow blueprint from the Ingame-Gift not from the cave, these blueprints weren‘t never of a better quality.

On 8/28/2019 at 10:19 AM, XaosRes said:

My Bow and Sword...Damage on the dummy

Sword damage seems to be reduced for me in the dungeons. My sword should do 2700ish damage (based on dummy test) but at times only does 1200-1800 damage in the actual dungeon against non-armored creatures (ex. Wooly rhinos, mammoths, raptors, etc.).

Best Weapon bps (*brutal* server):

Sword: 771

Spear: 374

AR: 352

Riot gun: 314 ?

Shotgun: 449

RPG: 1493

Cbow: 950ish bp ——— 1084 (snow cave)

6 hours ago, XaosRes said:

@nintendogamer7

Does this depend on the degree of difficulty you play?

I played on easy settings for a while and only ever received a couple of ascendent bp's iwith ad generated gifts. I now play on the hard setting and all weapon and armour bp's are ascendent. 

So I guess the answer would be, yes. 

I just wanted to say (started a game hard difficulty) got an ascendant how 88 damage... from what I’ve seen that is absolutely horrible and I should consider slamming my head against a desk, very, very hard. I got a 200 damage bow in medium/normal/whatever it’s called. Sooo yeah what’s the max damage for a reg bow tho?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived