Fun things to do?

DerpyDilo

Any ideas for fun things to do?

I'm not out of ideas or anything, I'm perfectly happy at the moment, just looking for inspiration for things to do. I LOVE goofing around in this game, if I'm at my base while my friend is getting a tame/materials etc. I sometimes eat Organic Polymer and wait for a 'Dude, what did you just do?'

This topic is also useful for others looking for inspiration.

Comment fun things to do, the stupider the better, I'll try loads of them, because why not?

2 hours ago, LEDminer said:

Find the lowest level dodos, tame them, and fill every corner of the house with them.

Its kind of slow going since I'm on Ragnarok and I live quite far from dodos since i live in the mountains, But I have begun some work on this and have currently  got about 16 dodos in the house. I needed dodos for eggs anyway, and im gonna shove loads of them in my Tribemate's room so that when he wakes up he is surrounded by an army of dodos. If I'm feeling evil I might kick him from tribe temporarily to let them kill him a few times. I will post a screenshot later when I am finished.

2 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Get a good shield and a pike, mindwipe, level hp, speed, and melee only. 

Cross the map with and without armor, fighting everything hand to hand.

Besting a pack of Allo's is satisfying. 

With this set up you can also use a good club and just knock stuff out and tame it that way. 

After I get enough dodos, I am going to try this. As I mentioned, I'm on Ragnarok. I'm going to run from the northern peak of Highlands to the lowest patch of the desert. Hopefully I can beat some deathworms in the deser >:)

I will try to post pictures of my progress, maybe try and record it and upload it on youtube or something.

9 hours ago, caleb68 said:

combine the two, tame a bunch of dodo's and head out with only cloth armor and primitve tools (stone axe, stone pickaxe, wooden spear, bola, slingshot, regular bow) with all the dodo set to attack your target and see how many live from point A to point B

I was trying to think how i could transport like 50 dodos. I realised I can just carry them over on a quetzal. I'll try the dodo army in combat after I get enough eggs to last a while. I realised I could use the eggs to make kibble for more dodos, but realised i should just use mejoberries because its cheaper. Hopefully, on the way to Highlands, I don't encounter a Giga...

I once took all my old kibble dinos out the front gate of my base, strapped a couple c4 to each one and blew them all sky high coz they became redundant. Would have been funnier if I had tribe mates off somewhere like your story but solo life yo.

This other time I also played Ark for 6k hours when I could have devoted that time to getting a university degree, progressing a career, or generally moving forward in life.

That was probably my silliest moment. But each person varies.

So meta I know.

3 minutes ago, Jacira said:

I once took all my old kibble dinos out the front gate of my base, strapped a couple c4 to each one and blew them all sky high coz they became redundant. Would have been funnier if I had tribe mates off somewhere like your story but solo life yo.

This other time I also played Ark for 6k hours when I could have devoted that time to getting a university degree, progressing a career, or generally moving forward in life.

That was probably my silliest moment. But each person varies.

So meta I know.

Ok, blow things up. My friend doesn't use some of his dinos a lot...Would he notice if he logged on to a couple of his rexes dead outside his house?

Archived