deinonychus, kibble farm

hud

deinonychus, kibble farm

Can someone explain to me few things. 

deinonychus can't be tamed, ok I get that part, u need to raise them. 

After that, does they lay eggs?? 

Was searching on internet and found some confusing answers, like they lay raptors egg later??  

U can make kibble only from fertilized eggs??  So if I want to farm eggs I need to mate them?? 

I want to replace yuty , because they take so much place, so my question is can deinonychus replace yuty??

Just now, hud said:

deinonychus, kibble farm

Can someone explain to me few things. 

deinonychus can't be tamed, ok I get that part, u need to raise them. 

After that, does they lay eggs?? 

Was searching on internet and found some confusing answers, like they lay raptors egg later??  

U can make kibble only from fertilized eggs??  So if I want to farm eggs I need to mate them?? 

I want to replace yutu, because they take so much place, so my question is can deinonychus replace yutu??

Only their fertilized eggs can be used. You either should stick with Yuty or you should hit the nests in the wild as mating them will get you a few eggs but then you have the mating interval timer to wait until you can breed again.

1 hour ago, lloyd1234 said:

another thing to note which i love is when you mate Deinonychus  and there eggs drop they do not take any damage from temp so you can leave them on mating and come back 2 weeks later and pick up several eggs laying there from the females since they dont expire

Ty lol I was wondering  why I had 3 fert eggs laying  on top of  each other  when I logged in lolz

• 7 months later...

Archived