Couple Q's about PDS's

Couple Q's about PDS's

Hey all, just wondering if anybody could help me out with these questions.
I've tried searching for related threads but could not find anything useful; with that being said, please post links to them if you know of any.

1: I run 2 xboxs, an older Xbox One and a One S. Would there be any positive differences in any way if I hosted on the One S instead of the older one like I do now? (I did find info on this and people have said no difference but those were older threads. I also feel like I'm experiencing problems with dinos spawning due to this but am probably wrong)

2. If I choose to switch the roles of the xboxs, is it possible to transfer the server data + character data from one to the other? Or would I have to start fresh?

3. Is there a legitimate way to transfer between maps (still for player dedicated servers, like if I wanted to go from Island > Abby > SE or something) or do I have to ascend legitimately when I can, and use console commands to ascend and beat bosses for engrams when I cant?

4. When I actually put my server on I know my friends / anybody can join off of my account, but does my server actually get put on the lists for other people to see & join? This hasn't happened yet (across 3 different servers) and my friends join without entering any passwords. My one friend has had complete randoms join in on his solo server though so Im curious as to how this works.

Archived