Posted (edited)

DLCs won't work

So I purchased all 3 DLCs and tried to install them at my uncle's place, I don't have internet at home, and it said they installed. I got home and gired up my PS and hit Scorced Earth single player. Then a prompt came up that it hasn't been installed yet. Part of me believes I wasted my money. I can't do anything about it at the moment but I would appreciate your feedback. (Written on phone just to clear up some confusion that may have been there.)

Edited by Goliath117

1 hour ago, Goliath117 said:

How do I do that though? 

To check if ARK is up to date just hit options on the PS4 home menu when ARK is highlighted then select check for update, support tickets can be submitted at https://support.survivetheark.com/ They should be able to help you more than I can. Only other thing I can suggest is check to make sure after buying them they actually downloaded. If they're not wanting to load in on your system see if you can join a server that is running one of the DLC maps. For this I would suggest an Unofficial server that is low population (doesn't have a lot of players) you should load in faster than if you were to load into a server with a load of people and builds.

On 9/1/2019 at 12:03 PM, NumberVIIIAxel said:

To check if ARK is up to date just hit options on the PS4 home menu when ARK is highlighted then select check for update, support tickets can be submitted at https://support.survivetheark.com/ They should be able to help you more than I can. Only other thing I can suggest is check to make sure after buying them they actually downloaded. If they're not wanting to load in on your system see if you can join a server that is running one of the DLC maps. For this I would suggest an Unofficial server that is low population (doesn't have a lot of players) you should load in faster than if you were to load into a server with a load of people and builds.

As previously mentioned I can not play online due to no internet at home. I can't just stay at my uncle's all the time just play something I paid for and cannot play at home. I really wish it were that simple, but it isn't. Thanks for the help though, I really appreciated it.

Edited by Goliath117