I LOST MY FIRST GIGA THAT I RAISED TO 94%!! BUG

pleaseremoveafkdeath

PLEASE PLEASE is there a away i can get my GIGA back and my stuff, i work 6 days a week and it was extremely hard for me to raise my giga. i barely sleep trying to take care of my base. i run into this bug where i log out of the game and my character stays alive in the game. if i dont empty my body it will die from hunger sometimes. is there a way to figure out why sometimes when i log out my character stays awake. and is there a way to get my GIGA back it's really not fair -_-. please ark we work hard to play your game and stuff like that happens to us WHY  

• Volunteer Moderator
6 minutes ago, pleaseremoveafkdeath said:

PLEASE PLEASE is there a away i can get my GIGA back and my stuff, i work 6 days a week and it was extremely hard for me to raise my giga. i barely sleep trying to take care of my base. i run into this bug where i log out of the game and my character stays alive in the game. if i dont empty my body it will die from hunger sometimes. is there a way to figure out why sometimes when i log out my character stays awake. and is there a way to get my GIGA back it's really not fair -_-. please ark we work hard to play your game and stuff like that happens to us WHY  

What platform are you playing on?

By the look of it, you had it frozen in your inventory when you logged off and you were dead when you logged back in? My guess would be that you didn't log off in a safe place and your body was accessible for someone to drag you in the water and you drowned.

Either way, please refer to the following article for dino related issues: https://support.survivetheark.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000557967-Dino-Issues

• 3 weeks later...

Archived