Flying/Swimming water serpent ~}~o<

Celestia

Suggestion

Flying/Swimming water serpent ~}~o<

I sit at my base at the beach constantly watching the annoying parasaur alerts of things underwater under our base and with easy access to doors to the ocean with my flyers in base...it made me realize we have no flyers that can also dive underwater and attack. It would be fantastic to have some sort of water dragon we could jump out of water to fly out with.

So in terms of balance of power:

• It would have an oxygen stat so it can't be under water TOO long but a decent amount of time if planned or statted properly.
  • It would have the ability to shoot water called Hydroburst, it would be a powerful blast of water from it's mouth. Secondary attack would be tail whip (once Hydroburst runs out*)
  • *Hydroburst attack can only be used with the amount of water available in its self- water tank/ When the Water serpent has entered any body of water/including rain it will refuel it's water tank. (can be improved through stats in breeding)
  • Hydroburst CANNOT be used underwater only on land. As the water serpent's gills are unable to counteract surrounding water pressure with it's own.
  • Being fully built for aerodynamics (especially as a water creature and also air creature) this creature can CONTINUOUSLY (with stamina) fly about half speed of a griffins' dive bomb at full speed. Water speed would be just a tiny bit faster than a basilo.
  • It's downside is that weight will not be its strongest point. 
  • It's default attacks such as tailwhip/bite are NOT as powerful on land.. though being a water serpent. It will get a  water buff for basic attacks. 

(drawing off random google search)
image.thumb.jpeg.0602280e5a1aeb2cb682b15d412ff227.jpeg

3 replies to this server topic

Interesting ask id would also like to see a water based dragon or sea serpent of some kind although i was hoping for a wingless variety. Like 

Sea_serpent.jpg

With a powerful heated steam based breath attack when sticking out of water and agile jump like a manta and a fast whirlwind style tail smack secondary attack for stunning prey and bite attack buttons for xbox would be lt for breath only when above water... Rt bite attack..  Rs down is tail smack .... Breath needs water to work so when out of water has a limited supply to attack with like morraeltops stat... Just my idea love yours as well.

Archived