weather Where is the worst weather

Datkiss4428

Where is the worst weather

So i LOVE the weather in ark

I dont know if there is a way to find out but i was wondering where dose ark has the most storms (all of the storms on any map) i want to build my base in an area where it it is constantly storming or having weather events i was hoping with the new map it would be more but it seems so rare maby im not in the rite place 

Dose anyone know any place on any map where it constantly storms?

worst weather is Scorched Earth, sandstorms, lighting storms, heatwaves, far worse then the rainy weather and fog on any of the other maps.

the island map comes in second, with its Rainy/Foggy days, and the worst rainy+foggy nights.

extinction comes in third for me with its meteor showers, but your safe within the sunken forest, city, snow or desert biomes.

Ragnarok, Valguero, and the Center have mild rain storms.

Aberration has no real weather effects except on the surface, firestorms during the day hours, and reaper threats during the night.

48 minutes ago, caleb68 said:

worst weather is Scorched Earth, sandstorms, lighting storms, heatwaves, far worse then the rainy weather and fog on any of the other maps.

the island map comes in second, with its Rainy/Foggy days, and the worst rainy+foggy nights.

extinction comes in third for me with its meteor showers, but your safe within the sunken forest, city, snow or desert biomes.

Ragnarok, Valguero, and the Center have mild rain storms.

Aberration has no real weather effects except on the surface, firestorms during the day hours, and reaper threats during the night.

I agree with him if u want bad weather scorched earth has the worst. I just go there for wyvern eggs n milk cuz it's relatively unpopular, due to the weather also fun fact ur generators break their cuz of the weather.

36 minutes ago, d1nk said:

This. The Center has the most rain and weather effects

But it doesn't really affect your game play. The rain doesn't look like a light show messing with your vision like it does on the island and the fog is a mist. 

Island rain and fog will make me just stop moving if I'm on a larger ground dino (Giga, Rex,  etc.) and SE weather effects actually impact the game. Center is just a little loud.

They aren't frequent, but a sand storm in the desert on Ragnarok can be pretty nasty. I bet they're even worse in SE. 

Based on what I've been told by other players, the weather on SE poses a real challenge to survival. For the most part the weather is pretty easy to ignore on the maps I've tried. Though on Extinction they there can be meteor showers. That's one shower you don't want. :)

Archived