Best Hosting Prices I Have Found

I have been renting game servers from various providers for over 5 years now. I have rented servers from Gameservers.com, FPSPlayers, Bluefang, Nitrous Networks for a number of different games such at Rust, BFBC2, BF3, and Minecraft. 

For ARK Survival Evolved I decided to go with a company that I really had never heard of until I looked through some reviews. I chose HostHavoc primarily because they have the absolute lowest price a can find for a small 35 person server with a month to month payment option. I did this because I really didn't know a lot about administration of a Hosted ARK server or if it was something I wanted to stick with. Well hosting ARK is pretty easy once you set up your ini files. But what really makes things great is the awesome price HostHavoc provides. Their support is very responsive and is at or even above par with other providers (this includes BlueFang who have terrific support). The server I have is in Dallas and it stands up to Ark's demands quite well and I have only had the box go off line once in 60 days. They also have some pretty decent FAQ guides as well.

My bottom line here is that I think HostHavoc provides the best value I have found. I would recommend them.

Check them out  at:

https://hosthavoc.com/billing/aff.php?aff=213

• 6 months later...

Archived