Worth Breeding Gachas?

knermie

If you want a lot of high level gachas or are looking for a high level with a specific production it can be worth mass breeding over hunting wilds, but theres not a huge difference between bred and a mid to high level tame. Babies wont inherit their parents' productions, so if you get say an element dust gacha, you either have to find more or clone it.

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

With each stage in growth the production  will change  

no it doesnt, I read people saying that before, I have now raised I think 5-6 of them from baby to fully grown. Named them what their production was when they popped and all were the same when they finished. Never changed productions at any stage of raising. But they were all random productions compared to the parents.

Just now, Piffguru said:

no it doesnt, I read people saying that before, I have now raised I think 5-6 of them from baby to fully grown. Named them what their production was when they popped and all were the same when they finished. Never changed productions at any stage of raising. But they were all random productions compared to the parents.

On offical?because  mine did I fact change the production during the different stages 

1 minute ago, Lycan187u said:

On offical?because  mine did I fact change the production during the different stages 

Yes official, I had like 8 babies, and 2 of them ended up dying in adolescent stage and all of them kept the same values the entire time. Including the element dust one I got.

Edit: personally I am not going to raise gacha babies again after that experience cause it was dreadful.. they dont need to be fed but you need to stay in render whenever you have them out so it was just a huge headache of either leaving my base to go actually play the game... or just sit there for a week. misrable. At one point I even tried to get it to eat from a trough when in juvi or adolescent stage, put food in inventory, force fed them, put them right next to troughs and still wouldnt eat and I had to keep them rendered. kinda ranting here but I just absolutely hated those raises so Im not gonna do it again but I definitely started and ended their raises with the same productions(black pearls, obsidians, dust, metals)

Archived