How to get tek foundation on valguero?

Sgtbaconese

Hey all, I am playing on a private non clustered server with my friends. I have beaten the bosses on alpha but no tek foundation. So from my understanding you need to kill broodmother on center or island for the tek foundation. But since we do not have a center or island map to go to i was wondering about spawning the broodmother in and fighting her. Then i also red that you can only spawn bosses that are on your current server.

So could someone please tell me how i go about getting the tek unlocks for broodmother on my valguero server. Thanks

• Volunteer Moderator
12 minutes ago, Sgtbaconese said:

Hey all, I am playing on a private non clustered server with my friends. I have beaten the bosses on alpha but no tek foundation. So from my understanding you need to kill broodmother on center or island for the tek foundation. But since we do not have a center or island map to go to i was wondering about spawning the broodmother in and fighting her. Then i also red that you can only spawn bosses that are on your current server.

So could someone please tell me how i go about getting the tek unlocks for broodmother on my valguero server. Thanks

The following command works:

admincheat SpawnDino "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Spider-Large/SpiderL_Character_BP_Hard.SpiderL_Character_BP_Hard'" 500 0 0 35

B0EF211F8D92E0697E075DAFCE223AC27B33CAA1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Volunteer Moderator
20 minutes ago, GmanPlaysGames said:

You don't even need to Spawn the Broodmother, she just spawns on the map at the entracne to the Spider Cave in the Redwoods.

The one that spawns do not unlock tekgrams nor reward elements. However, this is now even easier to unlock bosses as v298.3 silently added some new commands. :)

cheat DefeatBoss <player id> Uberspider 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived