yoduh

Nitrado Hasn't Updated to Current Patch

Nitrado Hasn't Updated to Current Patch

Ark sent out a patch yesterday for the Xbox and PS4.. Nitrado usually updates within a couple hours but my servers still haven't updated yet.. plus I haven't heard back from nitrado about it.. usually they are vocal on their Twitter at least..

Anyone else that uses Nitrado on Xbox or PS4 get their servers updated with current patch yet? 

this is what I got back from nitrado finally about the recent patch not being applied.. since wildcard has ignored this I'm gonna give it a chance to see if it works.. may the force be with us and I don't lose me server saves haha

"Thank you for your support request.

We can try to move your server to different hardware to see if this remedies the symptoms you're describing.

Be advised that your IP address and/or port number may change as a result.

Before writing back, please ensure that your service is in a stopped state to prevent a possible rollback (if possible).

Let us know if you would like us to proceed with the hardware change."

Posted (edited)

please dont move thread yet because this is important for general discussion because it's affecting both PS4 and Xbox with no public acknowledgement by wildcard or nitrado..

I have finally got a response back from nitrado about my server not upgrading to last week's patch

"

Thank you for your support request.

We can try to move your server to different hardware to see if this remedies the symptoms you're describing.

Be advised that your IP address and/or port number may change as a result.

Before writing back, please ensure that your service is in a stopped state to prevent a possible rollback (if possible).

Let us know if you would like us to proceed with the hardware change."

....I'm worried to do this because I don't want to lose all our data or saves because I have never done this before..

wanted to ask if other nitrado users on the Xbox/PS4 have had their server upgrade to 790.18(Xbox) or 538.7(PS4) yet?  or if others had to do what nitrado is asking and it fixed the issue?

Edited by yoduh

Happy UPDATE*** Nitrado moving my server to other hardware worked with bringing my server to the most recent patch..

AND WE FINALLY HAVE FIRE WYVERNS BACK!!!! 

spread the word and contact nitrado if your servers don't have fire wyverns because they probably aren't updated with the latest patch..

hope wildcard and nitrado can make public statements about this issue