Annoying Issue (please fix)

Tyberius11

Hello, I’ve been trying to reach the game devs about this issue but they haven’t fixed it. PLEASE make it so whenever you join another server, single or multiplayer, you still know how to make items and have the knowledge you know from other servers. I find it really annoying when starting another single player world with a new character or joining a multiplayer server it’s hard to catch up and relearn everything from the beginning. Would be amazing if the developers could see this and fix this. Other than that Ark on mobile is actually so amazing. I’m so glad it’s continually being updated. Maybe in the future we could get stuff from Scorched Earth and other DLCs. And please keep the game NOT pay to win. Thanks so much!

1 hour ago, Tyberius11 said:

Fixed. Please share your thoughts and tell other people to comment. This would be a great fix and addition. 

Would be amazing if the devs could see my post too. 

That’s what transferring on servers is for... and what’s the point on single player since the only reason to create a new character is to restart...?

On 8/23/2019 at 12:03 AM, Tyberius11 said:

Hello, I’ve been trying to reach the game devs about this issue but they haven’t fixed it. PLEASE make it so whenever you join another server, single or multiplayer, you still know how to make items and have the knowledge you know from other servers. I find it really annoying when starting another single player world with a new character or joining a multiplayer server it’s hard to catch up and relearn everything from the beginning. Would be amazing if the developers could see this and fix this. Other than that Ark on mobile is actually so amazing. I’m so glad it’s continually being updated. Maybe in the future we could get stuff from Scorched Earth and other DLCs. And please keep the game NOT pay to win. Thanks so much!

Ok, first of all, this game is free, which means, they need to make it Pay to win to keep it running. That´s just how it is. If it was 50$ like PC then it wouldn´t be pay to win. You can just compensate for the amber with skill, and the game is rather easy to learn the mechanics and what not. Tutorial not even necessary.

Archived