nintendo switch ark What about Nintendo switch players?

Angeltft

Theres been no news on Switch officially. If you read between the lines though that they never discuss that version, havent patched any of the launch glitches, have a 3rd party contractor who worked on the game who say they have improved it reach out to them & get no response, & the only meaningful interaction with the player base in the past 8 months (only interaction at all) was to tell us they are pulling some public servers from us (not that the offer to rent private ones is even an option for Switch players) I think you'll come to the correct conclusion.

They dont care. They allready have your money if you bought in early & the game has reviewed so badly (& likely sold so badly as well) they dont really mind if they anger the small player base. We arent worth their time or money to please....or so it seems

• 1 month later...
On 8/23/2019 at 9:14 AM, Mossenstein said:

Theres been no news on Switch officially. If you read between the lines though that they never discuss that version, havent patched any of the launch glitches, have a 3rd party contractor who worked on the game who say they have improved it reach out to them & get no response, & the only meaningful interaction with the player base in the past 8 months (only interaction at all) was to tell us they are pulling some public servers from us (not that the offer to rent private ones is even an option for Switch players) I think you'll come to the correct conclusion.

They dont care. They allready have your money if you bought in early & the game has reviewed so badly (& likely sold so badly as well) they dont really mind if they anger the small player base. We arent worth their time or money to please....or so it seems

And that’s the stone cold truth. I will never buy another game from this company ever again. If I don’t matter to them, then neither does my patronage. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived