How to handle a PvE tribe thats griefing you?

Bulevine

How to handle a PvE tribe thats griefing you?

Tribe shows up and is able to be online when other players decay and claims all the land completely around me. I submitted a report ticket and once it was "resolved" i went to see if some of these pillars had been removed. What I found was that somehow, both me and my tribemate had been killed while offline. This is on a PvE server, and the clan I report now owns my dino I had in a cryopod in my inventory... they parked it outside my front door.... Is there nothing that can be done? Reporting them the 1st time just got me griefed again.

after reporting the tribe just continue playing like normal, don't stop playing and waiting for a support response till you play again.

take a video of whats going on and submit it with your ticket.

to avoid being killed while offline - lay on a bed before logging out.  if you don't, they can drag your body off to water and drown you, oddly this is considered acceptable behavior on PvE.

If said tribe won't leave you alone and its taking too long for a support response on the matter - move to a different server.

Lay on a bed inside an enclosed building or even just out in the open and other players won’t be able to drag you to your death (or anywhere) for that matter. If your stuff (house, pillars, dino cage, etc) is despawning and the land they were on is being taken from you by other players, that’s just how ARK is designed. It’s fair game if you don’t log in and reset your stuff. Only thing you can do is log on more often or upgrade to superior materials. Thatch lasts 3 days, Wood lasts 7, stone lasts 14, Metal lasts 21, and Tek lasts even longer, I believe. If they are seriously violating Wildcard’s code of conduct, (it’s posted online, review it)... not just what you feel is unfair, you can submit a ticket to see if anything can be done about it. Make sure to follow instructions to-the-letter as lazy submissions rarely get noticed. That’s about it. That’s ARK for you. Good luck!

Formally I would have said write report ticket but myself submitting 2 instances of heavy griefing. 

One with so much video evidence that a tribe was  griefing a tame, leading golems and wyverns to a giga tame.

Nothing happened here. They probably got a warning because they were never banned, writing every day on the server.

The other one of a new tribe on Ext. who started pulling corrupted gigas over teleporters and looting the destroyed/cracked open bases. I sadly had no evidence of them pulling but they had teleporters in the giga area with second tribes and pillared them with their main tribe after I tried to close them off with behe gates. 

I only had pictures and videos of them looting and standing on top/near bases the gigas were destroying but was told that it all could have been a big coincidence and that they could have been there just by chance looting.

So I would suggest to switch the server or build up so many defenses that nothing can ever happen to you.

GM's will only do something if you get build in or if they leave dinos inside your base on PVE, otherwise I wouldn't even bother.

Submitt a abuse ticket AND a normal ticket and pray to god that the GM doesn't close it instantly.

If someone comes to help you start pillaring a big area around your base to be save from such griefing.

On 8/23/2019 at 1:37 AM, Ardeth said:

Lay on a bed inside an enclosed building or even just out in the open and other players won’t be able to drag you to your death (or anywhere) for that matter. If your stuff (house, pillars, dino cage, etc) is despawning and the land they were on is being taken from you by other players, that’s just how ARK is designed. It’s fair game if you don’t log in and reset your stuff. Only thing you can do is log on more often or upgrade to superior materials. Thatch lasts 3 days, Wood lasts 7, stone lasts 14, Metal lasts 21, and Tek lasts even longer, I believe. If they are seriously violating Wildcard’s code of conduct, (it’s posted online, review it)... not just what you feel is unfair, you can submit a ticket to see if anything can be done about it. Make sure to follow instructions to-the-letter as lazy submissions rarely get noticed. That’s about it. That’s ARK for you. Good luck!

Almost correct on decay times. Thatch is 4 days, wood 8, stone 12, metal 16 and tek 20.

• Sphere locked this topic

Archived