Meshing

Alucard88

Meshing

I really have not posted much or been much of the survivetheark community. But recent events have caused me to make an attempt to spread the word. I was built on an extinction for over four months. Throughout that time our base was meshed over 10 times. Losing many players, tames, hours of work. We kept playing though, we saw a tweet that GM daze, had authorized mesh defenses, so we slapped them bitches down no hesitation. Low and behold. Our mesh defenses stopped meshing. We had a few external unprotected structures get meshed but nothing important because it was all protected by our defenses. Fast forward to this last week. I log in one morning, my tribelog shows me that mesh defenses are not allowed and they have been removed. My right hand man has been banned for implementing such mesh defenses. And I’m stuck with my ass in the wind. What I find to be even more curious though. Two in game days after our mesh defenses get taken out. Boom mesh attempts. Now I guess it could be a coincidence, or maybe wildcard received a report of mesh defenses went and inspected end removed and acknowledged the ticket had been taken care of. Whatever the situation however it seems to be a system designed to benefit meshers. The meshers will spend their time figuring out what is bannable inside the mesh and what’s is not (my understanding placing structures or demoing in the mesh is an automatic ping to wildcard and ban) and the people who play illegitimately are the only ones who will discover this information. Regardless of the situation however, I believe the bigger issue is the outright blissful ignorance wildcard has given to the biggest issues involving their game. Gm daze’s tweet about mesh defenses being allowed was ruled a fake tweet, while other responses were that there wasn’t even a GM Daze within the wildcard team, tickets I have personally submitted have either been met with no acknowledgement of such tweet or more commonly no response at all. Wildcards strategy of ignore the problem until it goes away needs to change.

I understand systems have been implemented. I’m not arguing an effort has been made since the H.O.D. Debacle. However, my points are that meshing is still around and thriving, and that new metrics have replaced old where metrics were allowing mesh defenses. My questions have been ignored, or in this case deflected. Just wanted to clarify that, again though I digress back to my afore mentioned rant and how to proceed when meshing is so blatant still.

Just now, Alucard88 said:

I understand systems have been implemented. I’m not arguing an effort has been made since the H.O.D. Debacle. However, my points are that meshing is still around and thriving, and that new metrics have replaced old where metrics were allowing mesh defenses. My questions have been ignored, or in this case deflected. Just wanted to clarify that, again though I digress back to my afore mentioned rant and how to proceed when meshing is so blatant still.

Hmm alucard88 crossark8?

• Sphere locked this topic

Archived