50k veins solo

imaxzo

• 2 weeks later...

the hard thing is to walk around with a giga, it gets stuck pretty easily.

though, you should focus more about the main node, and let the small one get destroyed, a bad for a good in my opinion..

it's hard to hit the dinos, so if you really want to save them, the best is to have a bunch of Velos i guess (tanky enough ?  i don't use them and it's too long to uncryo them)

You won't get any big element from them anyway 

• 1 month later...

not sure if they fixed it, i haven't done veins in a long time since i got ele gachas, but it used to be that velo spines didn't harm the vein structures so i used to use like 50 or so velos on a vein spread out, i rode a high hp stam snow owl and heal-divebombed the individual groups of velos in between engagements.  it worked well but was terrible trying to get them to a vein in time.

I later tried dropping the velos with quetzal platforms but it became more trouble than it was worth.

1 hour ago, GrumpyBear said:

You won't get big element from the little nodes that he's telling you is ok to sacrifice in order to preserve the big spike in the middle.

My bad, but still

Meybe I got wrong info from others but u schould defend everything, that includes small one. When u save more nodes u get more element from main, or is that a myth only?? 

as far as i know the main node hp is separate from teh small nodes, so u want to protect the main nodes hp.  THe small nodes give a small amount compared to the main node.  I usually look for the ones running to the main node first and if they some get caught up fighting the smaller ones, i look for others headed for the main node. after you clear those, then clear the ones attacking the small stuff. 

Archived