4 hours ago, Pinkreap3r said:

@UnKnownCaveDudeu do realize that even the biggest tribes on smalls want them to wipe so that way everyone gets a fresh start and it basically be like the servers just dropped it would be good for the game and it would bring a lot of people back

Lies no one wants all servers wiped not anyone who actually plays the game anyways do you realize years of mutations would be gone ? Some people only play to breed . This is a noobs dream  someone who doesn’t understand how the game and it’s community actually works .

You do realize ppl spent a lot of time on these servers to just be wiped so ppl have a "fresh start" and come back to the game. Just find a server and try to build you a kingdom its not that hard go to valguaro and try and build up we cant travel their yet :/. (NOT TO MENTION MORE REAL FANS OF ARK WOULD LEAVE THAN COME BACK.) LMAO

Edited by SuperNgyYT

4 hours ago, SuperNgyYT said:

(NOT TO MENTION MORE REAL FANS OF ARK WOULD LEAVE THAN COME BACK.) LMAO

Thats questionable you realize that this would eliminate tons of griefers and wipes. They would no longer have such easy access to throw away dinos megas would have to rebuild their lines so it would give everyone a fresh start. Most people dont play ark because the megas are so built up they literally have tons of guys who just grab dinos and go look for people to harrass. I love the idea of a full wipe and i have those mutated dinos. It funs starting new lines but i can understand all those guys riding the megas wont have them for a long time 😱

@Boogieman1985 bro I’m in like 7 dif discord’s and there is like 10k people in two of them and they want servers to wipe mind u all the people in the discord’s are top pvpers and alphas of tons of servers and they want it to wipe cause start game is more fun then end. Am I wrong or right about that

@Pinkr3aper If you dislike official then maybe pick a different server type . The fact that you want to completely erase all progress to August 29 2017 is a bit ridiculous to me just so people have more comfort in a pvp environment . It’s not a game problem it’s a humanity problem . Good luck in all endeavors.

should have quoted pink but ya wiping all servers is bad for lotta players i have a separate char for each of 5 servers im on some for dino's only can get there some to help keep tame limits down on others been playing over 2 --4 years if count pc as well as ps4 and would never want a complete wipe though if thats your style there is a game mode for that on the pc where wipes first every month

10 hours ago, Boogieman1985 said:

@Pinkr3aper If you dislike official then maybe pick a different server type . The fact that you want to completely erase all progress to August 29 2017 is a bit ridiculous to me just so people have more comfort in a pvp environment . It’s not a game problem it’s a humanity problem . Good luck in all endeavors.

I love official don’t get me wrong and I’m built right now and I’m not worried about getting wiped but I’m talking about all other people that wanna play but can’t cause everytime they go to start big tribes wipe them. it’s at that point where big tribes don’t raid other big tribes and they only raid small bases cause they can’t handle bigger ones

9 hours ago, UnKnownCaveDude said:

should have quoted pink but ya wiping all servers is bad for lotta players i have a separate char for each of 5 servers im on some for dino's only can get there some to help keep tame limits down on others been playing over 2 --4 years if count pc as well as ps4 and would never want a complete wipe though if thats your style there is a game mode for that on the pc where wipes first every month

They have that mode on ps4, but again this idea is for small tribes that wanna build but can’t cause the big tribes wipe everyone except other big bases cause they can’t handle them

17 hours ago, Gekkiehenkie1234 said:

It needs to be wiped man many players Will come back

And many players will leave too! U r prob a beach bob struggling to build up. U have no idea how much work is in some tribes. Breeding and harvesting for years. The reason pvp wants a wipe is because they can be wiped any moment anyway by a mesher. But pve players dont want to lose all that work thats why they went to pve. And the majority of people is on pve i think...

Dumbest thing I have ever heard how about people stop cheating and leave the tribes who have worked hard to get what we have alone I have many friends on ark and if it got wiped we all would leave and never look back, bad idea how about if you want it wiped you go kill all your Dino's yourself destroy all your buildings throw out all of your stuff choose a new server and start from scratch even create a new character even start at lvl one with nothing again maybe you'll be more happier in life and as far as this stupid transfers being disabled because one idiot wants to writ a stupid post if you feel the need to dupe a character you are trash and should go play pixels