Has the Tuso Bug Been Fixed?

GmanPlaysGames

I plan to go down into the oceans on my singleplayer save and tame some Tusoteuthis soon, just wanted to ask if anyone knew ether the bug that caused it to not let go of a tame but also not allow itself to be fed for taming had been patched or not? I'm gonna do it either way, just wanted to know whether or not to expect whatever tame gets grabbed to die to the Tuso because of a bug or not. Any existing post I can find on the subject is like 2 years dated.

29 minutes ago, GmanPlaysGames said:

I plan to go down into the oceans on my singleplayer save and tame some Tusoteuthis soon, just wanted to ask if anyone knew ether the bug that caused it to not let go of a tame but also not allow itself to be fed for taming had been patched or not? I'm gonna do it either way, just wanted to know whether or not to expect whatever tame gets grabbed to die to the Tuso because of a bug or not. Any existing post I can find on the subject is like 2 years dated.

It happens when the server is bad (high ping) in my experience and through all the times my buddies tamed Tuso's.

So if the server is being spotty, I'd pass that day.

(Just seen single player. I've never encountered that bug in single player or on private servers so you should be alright)

Around 1 month ago it was still happening. Thought I will try to kill a tuso with bought spino(probably not highest stats available, but still mutated above maximum you can get from taming) and just run away if it goes bad. Never had a chance to get away since tuso grabbed my spino and continued to chew on it eventually killing it. Took a long time - as I said, stats were good + 90 saddle.

So in short - not fixed yet.

6 hours ago, deedoubleu said:

Around 1 month ago it was still happening. Thought I will try to kill a tuso with bought spino(probably not highest stats available, but still mutated above maximum you can get from taming) and just run away if it goes bad. Never had a chance to get away since tuso grabbed my spino and continued to chew on it eventually killing it. Took a long time - as I said, stats were good + 90 saddle.

So in short - not fixed yet.

Dismount  swim straight  up an whistle  passive follow to u :)

Archived