Looking to create a new adventure (PVPVE RP)

Looking to create a new adventure (PVPVE RP)

Wanted to create your own lore? Or perhaps you always wanted to help build the foundations to a new story? Then you're pretty much the person I'm looking for. 

I'm looking to create a new world, a new story and more experience in roleplaying. The few RP servers that I joined quickly came to an end. It was frustrating, to be honest. That's why I want to start a new world and be part of the group that will shape that adventure.

If you had many ideas of creating this kind of things, then I'm all ears. But, I'm looking for people that are willing to flesh out the story, creating races, groups, lores. So not just some random idea's. 

What will my part be in al of this? I'm a builder. an architect when it comes to ark. there's no other game where I can get my freak on for letting loose my creativity with walls and platforms. But still, just building and creating without purpose is not what fills my heart with joy. and an empty world full of buildings without stories is still just an empty world.
That's why I decided to go out of my way and seek people to fill my world with lore and stories. giving me a theme and reason to make something. Most of the people that I know don't play ark. So I have to search them somewhere..

I do have a few things that I will need to say before you can tell me your ideas.
I want the server to be;
- 18+
- fantasy. I'd rather avoid futuristism because we're definitely using castle & keeps
- the map is discussable. preference towards ragnarok or valguero 
- Understanding that there are people that have jobs or studies and responsibilities and can't be online every day. hence the 18+
- definitely advice on how to get all this started.
- I really support RP, I'm just not that great at it. I just enjoy the creativity of others to create stories and events. so don't expect me to be an RP master expert. 

- Based in Europe, but doing odd shifts. so Online around all different kind of times.

So if you're willing to go through the tedious job of setting up a forum, site, discord, all the rules and everything else I didn't think of yet. let me know. and we'll create our own adventure!

Belgian_Penguin

Archived