Taming

TheArkinator

I haven't tried a quetzal yet but the other mentioned dinos are no problems to tame....especially if you have the god console. Pteranodons can be bola'ed and knocked out. Argi's once agro'ed just fly in circles over you. Turn on invunerability and shoot trangs at it everytime it passes. Easy. Bronto's leg it when their health gets low so you just need to keep up with them, shooting trangs until they drop. Alternatively build a trap, agro your Dino and lead them into the trap...also easy.

I haven't tried it yet but you can apparently tame a high level scorpion, put it on aggressive, pick it up with an argi and use that to trang a quetzal.

If taming a passive dino, put the berrys in your inventory (the on-screen inventory)...point at the dino (you‘ll see if you‘re pointing on the dino, when its name shows up in the middle of the screen. The same with the soothing balm.

When you have tamed a dino, like the phiomia for making poop, put the berrys in its inventory, and tap the feed button.

When you have tranquillized a dino, again put the food (kibble, berrys, meat), soothing balm, narcotics in its inventory and tap the feed button.

10 hours ago, Flawlessmeans said:

Hi I'm new to ark mobile I'm used to PS4 but how do you force-feed narcoberrys or narcotic in mobile?

You can’t force feed narcoberries to carnivores. You have to feed something different in between every berry. So, narcoberry - meat/fish/different berry - narcoberry - meat/fish/different berry - narcoberry... so on and so forth. 

Archived