pvp Valguero, Vulgarity Slightly boosted but not overly boosted

Loki01

Valguero, Vulgarity Slightly boosted but not overly boosted

Join us in Vulgarity, a hot Valguero map with all the right boost in the right places to not overly boost and ruin your experience. If your interested in actually playing and grinding your way up from the bottom then this is the place for you. Most all original dinos have been added in as in Griffins, velanos, snow owls, all wyverns. I am the admin and play with my clan but do not abuse admin rights. Admin logging is turned on in global chat. Anything that is done by admin is logged and recorded for the public to see. So if your down for a true Ark experience join us on Valguero. All tribes currently are very down to earth mostly adults that enjoy the PVP aspect and dont get made when raided. No admin rights will be given so please dont ask. And for starter pack, well hit the supply drops. You will need to start just like I did, with nothing. Slots and more maps will be added upon general population request. This server is here to stay as I just enjoy playing with my son and friends. If it doesn't populate, oh well I'll still have fun. Hope you all do to.

Discord is listed upon logging into the server.

Archived