trading forums

Sunlote

trading forums

I've had this game since early access, july 8th, 2015 - but I cannot access the PC trading forums? How many posts/comments do i need to make to be able to access it? Why isn't there a time modifier for allowing access as well? Seems silly that I am having a hard time finding a trading discord just because I don't use the forums much to post.

buying the game doesn't give you rights to this forum. anyone can join, even those that haven't bought it yet but are curious. do you remember having to link your steam account with this forum? no. well, not necessary. just participate and eventually (10) you'll get out of early bird status. though trade forum is empty and full of pve offers. you should try your connections on social media.

3 hours ago, eESTlane said:

buying the game doesn't give you rights to this forum. anyone can join, even those that haven't bought it yet but are curious. do you remember having to link your steam account with this forum? no. well, not necessary. just participate and eventually (10) you'll get out of early bird status. though trade forum is empty and full of pve offers. you should try your connections on social media.

i didn't suggest buying it should give me rights, i suggested the fact that I've been on the forums for 4 years should give me the rights.  and I am on PVE. On top of that, now i am suggesting buying should give you the rights to the forum, you pay for the game, why limit those people. You can always block/ban the trolls. Maybe it's so empt because of this silly limitation.

also this was a suggestion on improving the forums which is part of the game, considering trade requires use of the forums or third party sites. So it being moved to off topic also seems of poor judgement.

Archived