Stop turning the loading screen into a house of lies. - Edit: Disregard

Wulf2k

Suggestion

15 replies to this server topic

8 hours ago, GP said:

On PC in the settings G is listed as drag body. Have a look in your settings and see what drag body is and try that.

If you use a Rex you may not pick it up right away, it seems to be a bit fussy sometimes on where you point the Rex.

6 hours ago, invincibleqc said:

Based on the wiki, it should be Y on Xbox and triangle on PS4.

Ill give it a shot next time I am on. Not hopeful considering the Y button is the dismount button (alog with being the keybind for every other action lol).

• Volunteer Moderator
15 minutes ago, AngrySaltire said:

Wait this is a thing ?  anyone know how we do this on console lol ? 

On PC in the settings G is listed as drag body. Have a look in your settings and see what drag body is and try that.

If you use a Rex you may not pick it up right away, it seems to be a bit fussy sometimes on where you point the Rex.

Any chance you could confirm that, and tell me what button presses did so?

I've seen no in-game indication that mounts can actually carry a body once it becomes a body.

And yes, the house of lies is hyperbole.  If you can't inject a little excitement into a discussion about loading screen inaccuracies, then is life truly even worth living?

• Volunteer Moderator
8 minutes ago, Wulf2k said:

Any chance you could confirm that, and tell me what button presses did so?

I've seen no in-game indication that mounts can actually carry a body once it becomes a body.

And yes, the house of lies is hyperbole.  If you can't inject a little excitement into a discussion about loading screen inaccuracies, then is life truly even worth living?

G

Archived