Better Rock Drake Saddle Bps

MayonnaisePlease

I'm wondering where on Ab i'm best off looking for Rock Drake saddle bps from farming supply drops? I heard the surface is good, but which area?

I also heard one of the caves is good as well, but i'm not sure which is better? 

I assume I'd be able to find basilisk and karkinos bps wherever I can find drake bps as well. So, yeah! Any answers are appreciated

From my experience, the surfaces share the same loot table.  I prefer the southwest surface as I feel it has more drops down at any time.

The only cave that I have seen that has the good BPs is the Elemental Vault.  There is only 1 drop appearing at a time and it takes about an hour to respawn.  This video below will show you the drop locations in the cave, it is not in English, but it shows you the locations better than any other video I have seen.

Red or Yellow drops for the Rock Drake Saddle, Red drops for the Basilisk Saddle, Yellow drops for the Karkinos saddle

More Details on the Loot:
https://ark.gamepedia.com/Loot_Tables/Aberration

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 6/7/2020 at 11:24 AM, Coltzz said:

Pretty much what the other guy said except that the green zone surface is the best IMO cuz its compact and you need only a second or 2 to travel between all the drop spots if you're on a flyer obviously.

How many drops are up at a time? Southwest has 3. Even though you have to travel, they also have to make their way down to the ground, so I'm basically never not looting something down there. 

• 1 month later...

Archived