I got banned from the Discord

Janterra

I got banned from the Discord

So I join the ARK Discord server, brand new. I want to get into ARK again so I ask "Hey I'm extremely stupid when it comes to ping issues and wish to know what server would best suit me as I experience rubberbanding in ARK due to server lag if I join a laggy server. My ping is 10ms, Download Mbps is 93.32 and Upload Mbps is 6.96, could someone tell me what a good ping range would be to look for? Sorry to waste your time if this is dumb but I'm just not knowledgeable on this sorta stuff." They then reply that this isn't a Discord question, so I then go and try to ask on of they're mods called iiaboatbi#8857 which he then tells me to ask him through the bot, I get shut down again by SporkWitch#0013 so then she tells me that if I do it again I will get banned. Someone else then asked a question about the game to which I type in the chat that they will probably redirect you to forums since they only answer Discord questions and for some reason Spork Witch takes offense to this and bans me. Can I get unbanned as if you check the chat logs now you can clearly see this is what happened. I just wanted to ask a single person 1 on 1 about something and she just instead banned me. And the reason she put? For being a troll. 

Server: ARK: Survival Evolved

Actioned by: @Spork Witch

Action: Ban

Reason: troll

Case #4733•Today at 6:20 PM"

Like DILO is this. All I did was tell someone what the mods told me and I was banned. Perfect example of admin abuse.

Edit: I posted this in the wrong forum... I play on PC....

• Eli locked this topic

Archived