Terrible support

So I got a new switch last Friday. Lost my character. Solo tribe. No way to access anything. Opened a ticket. They closed it. Told me to contact Nintendo support. Nintendo support can't help me. Opened another ticket. They closed it. Opened another ticket. Finally spoke with a GM late today. I have an appointment next Monday at 7pm. No access to any of my stuff. 10 days just to get an appointment with a GM. My issue should take 10 minutes for him to fix...

Also own this on PC. Never needed support before. 

• Like 1

Yeah. We spend 60 dollars for the Switch game that is full of bugs and problems and we’re constantly ignored. I really wanted to love the game. I love dinosaurs and was so excited to get it but honestly, support never responds to my bug reports. It was fun but when hard earned dinosaurs start vanishing, I didn’t want to play for fear that I’d lose more important items. The fact that they put so little care into it and don’t bother to help is frustrating. I’m so closed to dropping the game entirely.