diabolicalfuk

Need help from GM

Need help from GM

I got a new Nintendo switch. I lost my character. I need an appointment with a GM to get my tribe back. Does anyone know how long this process takes? It's been 4 days now. I have not made much progress with the ticket. I'm worried I will lose all my stuff. I spent a lot of time building my base and I can't use any of it. This is frustrating. I understand they don't have support on the weekends. I was hoping to be able to setup an appointment today. But the response I got was not good and my other ticket has no activity. 

36 minutes ago, diabolicalfuk said:

Need help from GM

I got a new Nintendo switch. I lost my character. I need an appointment with a GM to get my tribe back. Does anyone know how long this process takes? It's been 4 days now. I have not made much progress with the ticket. I'm worried I will lose all my stuff. I spent a lot of time building my base and I can't use any of it. This is frustrating. I understand they don't have support on the weekends. I was hoping to be able to setup an appointment today. But the response I got was not good and my other ticket has no activity. 

All you can do is keep your ticket open every 3 to 4 days with a message that help is still needed and wait.