Suggestions for a Megalodon TLC

Scribelord

Suggestion

Suggestions for a Megalodon TLC

The megalodon is tiny I think the normal one should be buffed in size to the mega variation but maybe 1/3rd larger than that if the devs are generous and that would make both players who think the megalodon is fine where it is and players who want a bigger megalodon happy and as well as that I think it should gain 2 new attacks

1.a grab attack that could damage creatures overtime and you could use it to drown creatures/players that can't breathe underwater 

2.a ram attack since megalodons would ram whales from underneath in real life and as a mechanic it's damage would increase the longer it rams so ramming let's say a basilo at maybe 6 feet would barely do any damage but ramming it from a distance of 25 feet would do far more damage since it's built up speed

As well as that I think the normal bite attack and maybe the grab attack should deal bleed damage and as a special buff if any creature that's bleeding tries to escape the megalodon could gain a buff that highlights that creature since sharks are attracted to blood helping the megalodon track the unfortunate player/creature afflicted with the bleed effect and finish them off

And finally I think a more streamline remodule would look fantastic 

The megalodon right now is kind of bulky and wrinkly but the TLC I'm imagining Is more streamlined like a normal great white shark with a longer look instead of bulkier, more emphasis on the teeth, and a more smoother appearance 

3 replies to this server topic

Yea

I honestly think if TLC 3 does get released the megalodon WILL be on it

It's pretty much in any YouTube video involving TLC's and I feel like it's one of if not the most requested TLC plus there is only 3 left on the TLC list so if I had to guess

Carno, plesiosaur, megaloceros, megalodon, and mammoth since it has a TLC on mobile already but if I could personally pick the 5th I would pick the megapithecus or araneo 

Archived