Balance and item Mega suggestion for PVP

Grayroad

Suggestion

Balance and item Mega suggestion for PVP

These balance suggestions are for helping the PVP landscape to improve and be more fun and give more ppl a chance to succeed in it. 

-goals are for improving the chances for small and medium sized tribes and over all making game less about spamming titans as an attack. 

-Increase species X hp by 3x -gives the little guys more survivability, introduce stone/metal crop plots 

-Make Titan transfer cost to be 1000/2000 element. (you can farm 900 in 15 minutes according to my sources from 50K vein) . 

-Remove Parasaur / wolf purlovia detection ability while flying (too easy to spot peoples stash) or introduce some kind of non scannable small stash (like rust) -

Allso too many ppl use ini files which makes finding  your box stashes too easy. Purlovias get scanned too easily how it is atm. 

-Introduce Metal storage box with 120 slots of space 15K hp like a medium item between vault and the wooden storage box. (smaller than vault and relatively cheap to make)

-3x hp to cryofridges. (ppl have lots of value inside - they are tek looking things .. so make them stronger)

-Make levelling food and water to give 15 attribute points per level. (these stats are not used by most ppl) - make them mean something more by the 1.5 change. 

-While developing maps for the new expansion make it so that there are nice hidy holes for small bases .. the island map is the worst in regards to cool hiding holes/ areas. 

-Consider introducing a 10 man tribe game mode in place of the removed 25 man tribes servers. (OFC region lock asia away just like 6man servers)

-Implement Mesh police plugin into the game. research can it work for blocking a player entering into a base from inside the mesh

2 replies to this server topic

look at my avatar. i am Evil. having acknowledged that, i giggled at your suggestion. if you truly wanna improve the life of the little guy, then you're doing it wrong.

1. x weak against rockets/golems. belong in the same turret cap. tedious fert/hydration job

2. non-native dinos shouldn't be let out. meaning, no titan transfers, among other creatures. 

3. drop a vault into the sea

4. ini modders need banned!!!

5. vault is already cheap, but wouldn't mind smth smaller. glass-metal mod has a storage box sized "safe"

6. why does it matter. noone yolos cryofridges. when raiders get their hands on your dinos, means they've already breached your defenses and r having a bbq around your corpses.

7. atlas. those stats still suck even if +100 points. less tedious to just die, unless exp cut for every death. diminishing returns on all stats! (look at my suggestions)

8. maps are small. no point creating "hidi-holes". alphas would scan those regularly, as they do with current spots

9. huh?

10. is faulty. wc are "working on a solution". you know, "stay tuned"

I think the number of hidi-holes are fine as is, the island doesn't have many no but many of the other maps do (specially the mod maps).  What I WOULD like to see is better consistency.  Take the center for instance.  On the volcano island there is a little alcove that no one in their right mind would call a cave, it's just a little dimple in the rocks, yet it takes x6 damage.  In the norther underwater bubble there is a cave tucked up into the ceiling with a ledge that you can fit a lot of stuff on, yet that is normal damage.  On the ramp down to the lower levels on the western side of the redwoods there is a little crack in the ground that leads to a fairly large cavern, yet you aren't allowed to build there at all, even though it is no different from the previous example.  There is no consistency, extinction has a ton of great hidden base locations that you aren't allowed to build in either.  Rather than building maps with hidden spots in mind, they should get better at their collision detection and allow people to build in spots that are clearly big enough build in.

I do agree with the previous replier though about the purposefully created hidi-holes...if the devs went out of their way to create them, they would all be very quickly found and put on the list of spots to check by every alpha, raider, and griefer on the server (see virtually every "hidden" waterfall base location for examples of this).  Better for the accidental hidden spots that we currently get, but with better collision detection, in my opinion. 

Archived