New ark event

DuncanMacleod08

Suggestion

New ark event

Would love to see a ark event with focus on taming dinos could be a special ran event where dino cap lvl is raised past 150 to 200 and each dino tamed based on where it is in food chain can award diff amount of universal kibble that works on any dino over there normal kibble o

instead of using it to tame should also be able to cook off in a cooking pot to unlock new skins , hairstyles and costumes... Universal kibble should rot after event is off.

3 replies to this server topic

I just ran a 2x tame event where we raised difficulty to 6 (max 180 regular dino, 216 Tek, 228 Wyv/Drake)

I think the imbalance to PvP could be pretty bad on a fresh map but probably wouldn't affect what's already out there on official too much.

Some highlights of tames;

Snow Owl 4.6k hp

Snow Owl 490 melee

Argy 478 melee

Doedic 9.3k hp

Daeodon 16.4k food (and I lost a 180 that had 12k food pre-tame so who knows what that might have rolled too)

Deino 325 melee

Griffin 9.7k hp

Diplo 21k hp

It was a fun event but these were tames from just casual players that jumped on for 3 hours or so at night. An alpha or mega-tribe could do some serious damage with an event like that.

I think it'd be fun but most likely cause an even bigger imbalance between haves and have nots on pvp so an unlikely event.

I'm siding with fun though so upvote.

Archived