Drakes that can destroy Reaper Queens.

MayonnaisePlease

Drakes that can destroy Reaper Queens.

I'm getting back into Aberration, and i'm just wondering what stats to look for in a 180+ hatched Drake? 

And also, what stats should I go for as I level it up?

I've heard many mixed answers. 15k hp, 1500stam, 300 melee for example but that doesn't sound like much of a hard hitter whatsoever.

I'm looking to have myself a solid drake that can take on reaper queens. 

Might keep another cryopodded in case I need the mate boost for the fight. Any suggestions for what stats to achieve before fighting a queen?

I'll have to find myself a good drake saddle bp as well, I hear a good place is the cave in red that you can bring drakes in (?)

27 minutes ago, Ocicat said:

@ FieryCat122 What armor saddles are you rocking to take out those reaper queens?

Our saddles have 119 armour but I've killed queens using prim saddles before

24 minutes ago, Lycan187u said:

20khp 1500stamina 550 melee and a 109 saddle :) I would hatch Drake's till you find a decent stat hatch look for 9kish hp and 350 melee hatch may take few ;) but will be worth it

We've hatched 50+ eggs lvl 150+ and the highest base stats we got were 7k hp and 299m

On 8/19/2019 at 1:25 AM, Jonathanasger said:

I do not understand.

I had a spino with 15k hp, 500+ dmg and it got destroyed by a level 15 queen. Why are draked that much better?

drakes seem to have some natural armor. I have a 120 armor saddle on my drake and queens do like 10-20 damage to it.

DPS is low, so its a slow kill, but endurance wise the drake can survive it.

4 hours ago, Aikar said:

drakes seem to have some natural armor. I have a 120 armor saddle on my drake and queens do like 10-20 damage to it.

DPS is low, so its a slow kill, but endurance wise the drake can survive it.

I seriously doubt that 10-20 damage even a king would do more than that and they are a lot weaker than queens, anyways i'll toss in my 2 cents in spino's are to squishy (weak) imo,  you can kill queens with a drake (but it would be much faster to shoot it with a good shotgun while on it) drake by itself takes a long time. A Megalo is by far the best at killing queens or anything else on AB hands down they are the Giga's of AB. Only draw back is that they will get tossed from the reaper tail spin.

I've been doing surface runs in hopes of finding good Drake Saddle Bps.

A 52.2 Jm Saddle, a 50 Ramshackle Saddle (800 less red gems needed to craft than the Jm saddle, which is hilarious.)

And an Ascendant 83.2 saddle. But crafting that is impossible in the smithy. FeelsBad haha

Looks like I'll have to make a crafter and make a few of those ramshackle saddles then.

8 hours ago, MayonnaisePlease said:

River runs will suffice for the 75 levels huh? That's good to know, then. 

Ya way safer lol I get the spino bloody  then 1 shot it level 100 plus spinos gives 2-3 levels if x2 or if u have high lvl breeder spinos u can prepare  for it an have 10-20eggs in the fridge an pike bbys ;)broth of enlightenment  works great too

Allright, so my (non-bred) 15k hp 500 dmg spino died, as mentioned, a terrible shame.

I managed to get a drake (170 egg) and as a level 225 it had  around 15k hp 1600 stamina and almost 600 dmg. It managed to kill a few queens. In the end I took on a 140 queen and had no problem fighting her (using primitive saddle).

However, I managed to disconnect when she was very low on HP which resulted in my drake getting killed, however, I got impregnated afterwards xD So... I lost my first ever rock drake in a dumb way, but got pregnant with a 140 reaper instead.

on x2 XP it took me about 30 minutes to get 75 levels from running up and down the river killing spinos, crabs and fish - using my other spino (bred, 100% imprint) with 15k hp and almost 600 dmg (this spino is the offspring of the one that died earlier fighting a level 15 queen.... circle of life and all that).

My Reaper baby will be adult sometime later today I think... and will have about 23k HP and 350 dmg with 100% imprint.

Hatched a 155 and 180 Rock Drake egg, but they have nowhere near the stats that my trusty old 170 had. :( Dark times.

SO yeah, bottom line:

My 170 egg (level 225 drake) had 15k hp, 1600 stam and almost 600 damage.
Fighting a 140 Reaper Queen using a primitive saddle, my drake had a little more than half of its HP left, when the queen had 200 hp left.

My drake died to disconnection, but would easily have won otherwise or had it been on neutral.

10 hours ago, Jonathanasger said:

Allright, so my (non-bred) 15k hp 500 dmg spino died, as mentioned, a terrible shame.

I managed to get a drake (170 egg) and as a level 225 it had  around 15k hp 1600 stamina and almost 600 dmg. It managed to kill a few queens. In the end I took on a 140 queen and had no problem fighting her (using primitive saddle).

However, I managed to disconnect when she was very low on HP which resulted in my drake getting killed, however, I got impregnated afterwards xD So... I lost my first ever rock drake in a dumb way, but got pregnant with a 140 reaper instead.

on x2 XP it took me about 30 minutes to get 75 levels from running up and down the river killing spinos, crabs and fish - using my other spino (bred, 100% imprint) with 15k hp and almost 600 dmg (this spino is the offspring of the one that died earlier fighting a level 15 queen.... circle of life and all that).

My Reaper baby will be adult sometime later today I think... and will have about 23k HP and 350 dmg with 100% imprint.

Hatched a 155 and 180 Rock Drake egg, but they have nowhere near the stats that my trusty old 170 had. :( Dark times.

SO yeah, bottom line:

My 170 egg (level 225 drake) had 15k hp, 1600 stam and almost 600 damage.
Fighting a 140 Reaper Queen using a primitive saddle, my drake had a little more than half of its HP left, when the queen had 200 hp left.

My drake died to disconnection, but would easily have won otherwise or had it been on neutral.

Worked out. 140 reaper baby is nice :)

to kill queens I use a 9khp, 1200stam 750% dmg drake sometimes but tbh using an ab megalo is best for sure. They get the hp down quick and can take the hits it deals and brush them off np's. Just hunt them on drake and switch to mega from cryo to kill them. And regardless of what people say about despawning them I find it messes with spawns after a while (kinda cowardly too) and also it can bug out and they dont despawn. On my ab server one time a girl was dragging them into crystalline swamps to despawn them and they were staying there. I had to go over and kill 20+ queens in the end before they made their way to my base which is out of render but close enough not to risk it.

On 8/27/2019 at 4:54 AM, MayonnaisePlease said:

I just hatched a 190 with 5.5k hp, 1012 stam and 335 melee.

Not sure what good stats are for hatched but i'm very satisfied haha. This might become my queen killer!

Given that the 190 I hatched recently had like 5k hp, 1k stam and 228 dmg, I'd say you are decently lucky. But the HP is not the bestxD

Archived