ASTRO15X-SMALLTRIBES-CLUSTER PVP

ASTRO15X-SMALLTRIBES-CLUSTER PVP

:round_pushpin: ASTRO 15x-SMALLTRIBES-CLUSTER:round_pushpin: 5 maps (Valguero,island ,ragnarok,abberation,center) :red_circle:Unoffical ps4 Pvp Cluster ️Active admins/mods ️Purge weekends ️Resistance weekdays ️Active Discord ️15x Harvesting ️150 max wild dinos ️Max Player level 105 ️10x Xp ️Starterkit island white drops ️15x Taiming speed ️Boosted dino/player weight ️Cluster events ️6man tribes ️Fresh wiped 9/8/19 Join Astro 15x-SmallTribes-Cluster today My goal is to make the most balanced Pvp Cluster where everyone is welcome Join our discord today for updates/events/and a chance to get a starter Ptero when you bring friends

You want to play official but don't have the time to deal with 1x? Big tribes that's have played for years keeping you down? Other servers too boosted giving Tek Drops, level 500 Dino's? Your server admin abusing? Well no more!! Astro 15x is here to make the best Ark server for PS4. We want a good balance of boost but also keeping it real for those who have jobs and families. We give you the rates you want without the abuse, drama, and mega boosts. We try to keep everything fair and fun. Come check us out on Facebook, discord, and more as we continue to grow!

https://discord.gg/MJywj49     25ksfo8.jpg

• 5 months later...

Hi I play this server on PS4 psn name milkybarkyle I believe there are issues with the ragnarok map I flew over the desert area today around 8 this morning and the game kicked me I was in able to re join the server for 5 hours to finally get back in to go searching for my missing dinos and gear for the same message to appear making me loose more gear and dinos a lot of hours have now been wasted can this be resolved please. Thank you very much 

• 2 months later...

Archived