Cloning Chamber Help!

Maldinar

Cloning Chamber Help!

Hello Ark Community. Perhaps somebody out there  can help me with an issue I am having with my newly constructed Cloning Chamber. I have finally been able to make, and place, the Cloning Chamber. My issue is that for whatever reason, I can't access the chamber's inventory to place the element shards into it. There's not even the option to do so. All I have is "Demolish" and "Clone...". The dinosaur I want to clone is standing on the platform, and his....her?...name appears in the action wheel, but greyed out. Tells me I need x amount of shards to clone, which I do have the required amount. I just can't put the shards into the chamber's inventory. Yes, the chamber is powered. The tek generator is turned on and in range. I am playing on The Island on Single Player, on Xbox One. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I'll give it a shot next time I load up. I've tried the front, sides, back...I'll try standing in it next time. Thanks.

EDIT ---- I've tried everything I can in terms of different spots on the chamber to try to access inventory with no luck. I'm unsure what else to do, apart from destroying it and spawning one in and try to place it again, being it took me a long time to farm the mats for it.

Archived