Question: what are the best stats for rex right now on your server?

Gollum99

Heya

I'm very curious about what the best rex is on official servers

I read that 3 months ago it was around 27,9 HP 960 MD. One month, that breed came to our server. But i believe now it's higher

Any idea who's closest to the maximum possible rex breed? :D (not lvl, stats :P)

32 minutes ago, Gollum99 said:

Heya

I read that 3 months ago it was around 27,9 HP 960 MD. One month, that breed came to our server. But i believe now it's higher

Any idea who's closest to the maximum possible rex breed? :D (not lvl, stats :P)

Believe PC has at least 30k 1125m currently

PS4 I see 23k 849ish kicked around

1 hour ago, Gollum99 said:

Heya

Server type and platform play a big role in this. Whats your platform ?

• 2 weeks later...

Yea those stats are just absurd. I would like to see stat mutations removed completely. Breeding to combine stats into one creature and to get the imprint is more than enough. But i could live with it if wc would finally enforce that 20 mutations cap that they once tried to implemented. To keep the people happy that for some unknown reason enjoy breeding for mutations...

3 hours ago, Lycan187u said:

yes at hatch silly ? this pic is a yr or so old  legacy ...theres a 58khp line out now :DPVEDAE702028CE475242C439BD868254EEF218081A6

That xbox or pc? Yes i noticed xbox buttons on ur hotbar, but u can connect ur xbox controller to a pc if im right. So thats why i ask. Ps4 is not even 3 years old. Seems like those rexes are still those admin spawned rexes from along time ago? On ps4 legacy we dont have that stuff anymore.

2 hours ago, Arkysan12 said:

That xbox or pc? Yes i noticed xbox buttons on ur hotbar, but u can connect ur xbox controller to a pc if im right. So thats why i ask. Ps4 is not even 3 years old. Seems like those rexes are still those admin spawned rexes from along time ago? On ps4 legacy we dont have that stuff anymore.

Most likely these are from the tribe tame capped Glitch where wilds hatched that you could KO and tame. Part of the reason legacy is separated (and duping of course)

30 minutes ago, flamron said:

Most likely these are from the tribe tame capped Glitch where wilds hatched that you could KO and tame. Part of the reason legacy is separated (and duping of course)

We dont have that on ps4. Like i said ps4 legacy is clean afaik. Highest rexes there are like 15k 655% @brownievec;) Except 1 tribe lol. I know what glitch u mean tho

Archived