Ark Mobile Servers (unofficial)

BeadyH

Ark Mobile Servers (unofficial)

So, I have ark on my iPad, I enjoy the game very much indeed. When I first saw you could make your own server, I thought, me and my bro and all my friends who play ark can all be leaders of the server, and we can give free levels to good players. I thought all would be great. Then I figured out that you had to pay for it. Fair enough, I’d be happy to pay a bit of money, then I own the server. But, nope. Monthly payment if I remember correctly. And I am very sure it is about 11 quid for every payment. I would be happy to BUY a server not RENT a server. I think that that is a fair thing to add. Maybe you could get a server free with the god console. Or there could be some more events where you can win a prize of a server to have some fun in with your friends. I would really appreciate this. (Not that I’ll win the event, but it would be nice.)

Buying one of Nitrado’s servers would cost you thousands of dollars lol. The only time you really aren’t renting a server (since physical objects are legally the possessions of whoever owns the property they are located on unless otherwise proved) when you have “your own” server is when you build it yourself and run it from your own home/property. It’s a monthly price for covering basic upkeep and maintenance as well as power consumption (less so this though). 

Unfortunately, running your own server on your own hardware is not a possibility for ARK Mobile, at this time and probably not ever. 

3 minutes ago, Settden said:

Can i just leave the dungeon when i get facility key and all i want?? And how i dont want to fight the boss but i cant do the dungeon then i usually kill myself on accident and lose all blueprints i got in there how do i get out with my stuff???

This is certainly not the right thread for what you’re asking, but here’s the answer:

NO. You MUST complete the entire dungeon by defeating the boss to be able to leave with any loot acquired within. It’s the ONLY way. 

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, xOVERSEERx said:

I currently rent an ark mobile server and am just in need of players anyone who would enjoy the fun without paying the fee Arkatraz duo pvp NA unofficial server

There’s a whole forum section devoted to advertising your server (here)... I’m not sure why you would post here on a dead thread trying to accomplish the goal of populating your server. 

EDIT: link

Archived