Flying Sea Serpent

NicolausVolentius

Flying Sea Serpent

I would love for a flying Sea Serpent to be added. Something like an aquatic Quetzalcoatl(there could possibly be a land version as well, but I don't need it). 

It would be special in that it swims and flies, but never goes on land. A purely sea and air creature.

It would lose stamina when being ridden in the air a bit faster than in the water, and it cannot regain stamina while mounted and airborne. So, the rider would need to steer into water or risk being kicked off mid-air. Though, flying through the sky in a rain storm would make stamina drain the same as swimming and making stamina Regen possible.

And for it's special ability it could be the first creature to have a water based attack. Shooting a jet or stream of water at enemies.

What does everyone think?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 9/3/2019 at 1:35 AM, NicolausVolentius said:

It's already in the suggestions, but I can't bring myself to delete it here, since people are seeing it. Haha

Also, I said it flies and swims?, but it cannot move on land. It can fly over land, but never touch the ground.

So what happens when it runs out of stamina on top of land? Does it regenerate? You did say something about it kicking you out of the air. I'm guessing that means it dismounts you? 

Archived