Managarmr nerf has gone too far!!!

WylieBeatzGames

Managarmr nerf has gone too far!!!

I’m bringing this topic back again in hopes that they fix managarmrs. They were OP in PVP and PVE because of everything about them. WC did a bunch of good little things to nerf, but too many that makes them absolutely useless. Nerfing breath distance  was a good idea. The only problem I have with it is that it only does damage half of the way through it, which is really stupid considering I am blasting something with an ice beam. I mean lightning wyvern’s breath is crazy range and no one cares to nerf it. The stamina usage was nerfed, along with the stamina regen delay timer and regen speed. It’s like they are just meant to fall and die now. My biggest pet peav with people thinking they were too broken for PVP is that, they could have them as well. Managarmrs kill managarmrs, it’s that simple. Y’all always say that now 150 dinos are useless. FALSE, step one on raiding, ONLY IF ENEMY IS ON, kill managarmrs with yours. After that, the are kinda useless. After that, snow owls are broken cause it takes a stego and a snow owl to drain all turrets. If they are offline, why even use managarmr? Gigas do the work faster and easier. Come on guys, saying that all other dinos are useless against them is bull because you have the ability to get managarmrs yourself. They are a game changer, so adapt. Now you have a more irritating tame, the snow owl, which can literally keep healing dinos. Now what do you do huh? They got a snow owl being defended by people and dinos. You gonna snipe them? Nope cause they will find and kill you before you kill the snow owl. And what if the have more than one, its not like they are hard to tame. If only you have something that could reach them while keeping the player safe. If you are fighting smart people, ha good luck getting raided and losing 

• 6 months later...

My biggest pet peav with people thinking they were too broken for PVP is that, they could have them as well.

That logic doesn't make any sense. Everyone having access to the same overpowered strategy/item/dino doesn't mean its not overpowered. If its the only thing everyone uses for pvp that literally means its overpowered and needing a nerf. After all you can have the snow owls and stegos that you think (and rightfully so) are overpowered. It ruins pvp and crushes the game's balance when one dinosaur is used so much. No one should be able to accomplish all of the things the mana can do on one dino. 

I mean lightning wyvern’s breath is crazy range and no one cares to nerf it. 

That's because its not breedable allowing it to be mass produced and continually develop the levels higher. It also doesn't have saddles nor is it the most mobile and evasive dino on the game which can also swim underwater. 

• 1 month later...

Archived