PLEASE HELP, 911

Corrakkas

PLEASE HELP, 911

Hello, community, currently I am stuck underneath several brontasaurus, because somebody on my server wants to act like children, I am unable to move, I was trying to tame some dionsaurs when they came and started to come and place the brontosaurus over the games, blocking me from feeding the times, they made me lose many hours of gathering berries for this thing mission, while trying to tend one of the new games I had started they placed a brontasaurus on me and the the, I had the window open so I could still feed, but I was stuck, and now I am still stuck, under this brontasaurus, please help me community, I am a 100% disabled combat veteran, all I wanted to do was try this new game, I only played this game a few days, does everybody in ark act so poorly? 

I am on ark server, NA-PVE-CrossPlayOfficial-Valguero1173 - (v790.9)

I am 

I am near grid vicinity latitude 60.5 longitude 50.5, its by the lake in the middle near the edge of the beach cliffs 

You will not be able to miss the pile of brontasaurus, they have covered me in my house with a lot of brontasaurus

Please help me

Thank you!

• Sphere locked this topic

Archived