Trouble in the Island Snow Cave. LvL 750+ creatures, normal spawns are max 90

Trouble in the Island Snow Cave. LvL 750+ creatures, normal spawns are max 90

So I've been playing on my dedicated server that I host on "TheIsland" and have finally decided to take on the Snow Cave. I play on "OverrideOfficialDifficulty=3" which results in wild dino spawns of max level 90. This has been working flawlessly on the Island. Ive got a few extra boosted settings including Harvest 3x and loot qualitys at 5x, but nothing else to crazy. Ive included my Game and GameUserSettings inis below. Anyway, it took about 3-4 minutes of firing and reloading a very powerful longneck to kill a yeti, and when i finally killed it I was surprised to learn it was around level 675. Now I realize that the creatures in the snow cave are very powerful and in turn cannot be tamed. But according to the wiki they should be around lvl 120-340 on official:

Wild Creatures only spawn between levels 120 and 340 on default settings (they are not tamable)

Also, my inspiration for this play-through cam from a Youtuber named Syntac, whom I am following in the footsteps of. In a video released only a few months ago the creatures were in compliance with what I read on the wiki. Between lvl 150-300.

Here he is taking on the Ice Cave for those curious

Some troubleshooting steps I have taken are to reset loot qualitys to 1, change from "DifficultyOffset=.7142" to my current "OverrideOfficialDifficulty=3" and "DifficulyOffset=1". All files are up to date.

So my question to those that are willing to give their insight: What I going on?

1. Is this just normal now? 8/16/2019

2. Are my configs messed up?

3. Something else?

Game.ini GameUserSettings.ini

Archived