GhostCreep

Suggestion

Breeding Flyer Speed

I think being able to breed flyers in a way that their movement speed could be raised a little for each later generation would be a good way to bring back a form of classic flyers while keeping the balance of not solely relying on flyers.

Maybe being able to find wild max level flyers (150 or whatever the server cap is) with only a 1% higher movement speed than normal, and you could stack those percentages by breeding.

A flyer with 1% higher speed bred with a normal flyer would have babies with that 1% added to their speed.

But breeding two flyers with the added 1% would produce babies with 2% added to their movement speed and so on until you are breeding flyers with up to 20-40ish% as a cap

or wherever you feel would be better. Maybe 20% cap on pteras and a 35-40% cap on argents.

I just think it would be interesting and rewarding in breeding, plus it would allow survivors to get a little more speed out of their flyers.

It might seem small but it would make a overall big difference in game. Just an idea I had that would really be a nice addition in my opinion.

Something to think about.

Thank you for your time.

1 reply to this server topic

Archived