Sign in to follow this  
AgenteXYZ

Its normal a begginer being constantly stolen and kill? My vision about this

Hello, i get Ark on PS4 about 3 days ago, so im a begginer. I learned many things and evolve my home as the hours was passing by, then, one day, a level 200 player break in my home and stolen all my closets. Ok, lets try again, i tought, but he came back and did it again,  this time with a full team and with a dragon. I just cant understand why he did it, i had nothing valueble since i am a simple begginer!

I know that Ark have many servers PVE, but the point is: Why is allowed a lvl 200 destroy completly a begginer? This is totaly anti-game!! I think this should be review. I will continue to play but i felt multiple times a very strong desire to stop.

I dont wanna give up to the PVP mode, but i dont wanna e stomped too... So, how i know when a new server will born?

(Im not fluent on english)

2 hours ago, AgenteXYZ said:

Hello, i get Ark on PS4 about 3 days ago, so im a begginer. I learned many things and evolve my home as the hours was passing by, then, one day, a level 200 player break in my home and stolen all my closets. Ok, lets try again, i tought, but he came back and did it again,  this time with a full team and with a dragon. I just cant understand why he did it, i had nothing valueble since i am a simple begginer!

I know that Ark have many servers PVE, but the point is: Why is allowed a lvl 200 destroy completly a begginer? This is totaly anti-game!! I think this should be review. I will continue to play but i felt multiple times a very strong desire to stop.

I dont wanna give up to the PVP mode, but i dont wanna e stomped too... So, how i know when a new server will born?

(Im not fluent on english)

This is what happens on PvP servers.  It is normal, and can't be stopped.  You probably saw his dinosaur as level 200.  If you are on a PvP server, you can be killed by a high level player when you are level 1.  In fact it is very common for this to happen.

When a new server comes, it is even worse.  Every player comes to the new server to kill players who try to start.  It is fun for them to kill beginners.  There is no solution.